From High-Tech Devices, to Socks, and Lots More
Christmas is here, and it is still my favorite holiday... I love everything about it. The memories, the tree smell, the lights, the spirit. What I do not love about it is the pressure of gifts. By now you should have all your Christmas shopping done, but if you are one of those like me, who leaves everything for the very last minute, then read on! .
I am here to help y'all out with10 fitness-related ideas to give to family, friends and loved ones. Or at least, to give you a good start!
1. Arboleaf Body Composition Smart Scale: Why keep track of just your weight when there is so much more useful information to follow? These scales measure body mass index, body fat, visceral fat, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate and more to keep you inform of your results.
2. Adidas Samba Shoes: Footwear is important for anyone who exercises, so just take this as a starting point, but this classic model has been resurging in popularity lately.
3. Bombas socks: This company found that socks are the #1 requested item in homeless shelters, so it donates a pair for every pair sold. That means you can feel good about these purchases. Very cool.
4. Apple Watch Series 7: For the device lover on your list, you cannot beat the latest Apple Watch 7. It has the most advanced health and wellness features yet, including the Blood Oxygen sensor, and ECG app. Go cheaper with a different brand - any fitness tracker helps motivates us to move more!
5. Ear Pods: Adding a pair of good ear pods makes working out even better. You can listen to music, podcasts, books... all to pass the time while doing some cardio or lifting weights.
6. Audiobooks: Continuing on the 'listening while exercising' theme, this is a great way to keep on reading while exercising. At Audible.com, the first one is free, and then a monthly fee of $14.95 with one title included.
7. Meal delivery: Send packages of healthy, delicious foods to your loved ones. You can choose from a range of diets, like low-carb, high-protein, keto, etc. A few to consider: Hello Fresh, SunBasket, and Optavia.
8. Theragun: Post-exercise recovery is becoming more prominent, and these hand-held massage devices are among the most popular forms. They offer deeper muscle treatment to soothe chronic and acute pain, release tension and soreness, and improve circulation, flexibility and sleep. Check the website for models and prices. Therabody.com
9. Personal Training sessions: Give the gift of expert coaching like us. We can help someone you love to move, feel and look their best!
10. Your time: As ever, the best gift is your time. Take your friend or family member for a walk, or just enjoy a nice chat. Even better - bring them to Fit Factor and let us show how to make the new year their best yet!
Happy shopping - and Happy Holidays! We are here to help if you need more ideas.
See you soon!